The iStudent Complaints website is intended to provide general information only. The company accepts no responsibility or liability for its material.
Please note that:
- the information is general, and is not intended to address your specific circumstances. Please evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance carefully for your purposes
- the information provided does not replace or alter the laws of New Zealand and other official guidelines or requirements
- the information is not professional or legal advice. For this you should seek specific advice relevant to your circumstances from a qualified professional
- any links to external sites, organisations or people are provided for your convenience only. iStudent Complaints is not responsible for the contents or maintenance of any linked websites, and the fact that we provide a link to an external site does not mean we endorse that site. iStudent Complaints does not accept any responsibility for the way you use this information or the consequences of that use
- any views expressed in the information on this site are those of the author. iStudent Complaints does not necessarily endorse the views of any particular author or authenticate the accuracy of the information. How you use the information is your sole responsibility
- iStudent Complaints does not accept any responsibility or liability for any action taken as a result of reading, or reliance placed on iStudent Complaints as a result of having read any part, or all, of the information in this website. We also do not accept responsibility or liability for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from the information in this site
- any translation into other language shall be deemed as reference and English version shall prevail in any case.
If you have concerns about the information on this website, contact iStudent Complaints directly.
If you send an email to iStudent Complaints or download this site, iStudent Complaints does not accept any liability for information that may be lost, corrupted, intercepted or misdirected because your computer had to connect to the Internet.
Any visitor who ignores this disclaimer does so at their own risk.
Except where stated, the content on this site is the copyright of iStudent Complaints. It may be reproduced for personal or in-house use without formal permission or charge, with acknowledgement of iStudent Complaints's copyright. For permission to use the information on this website for any other purpose, please contact us.
This website provides links to other sites. Permission to use copyrighted materials from other sites must be obtained from the copyright owner.